Thursday, August 4, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-8 Something you're currently worrying about.

I am constantly worrying about something. Not that I'm a worry freak or anything, but people come to me with their problems a lot (and I love being there for them) and so this causes me to worry.

As of today, I'm worried about a whole bunch of issues, but I'm going to focus on one. That one is my upcoming gastric by pass surgery.

This worries me because, I like to prepare myself for things by thinking of worse case scenarios. I figure if I expect the worst, if it actually happens then it won't be a surprise to me. In this situation though worst case scenario is scaring the shit out of me.

All in all, I know that this surgery is something I have to do, and it will help me reach a healthy weight. And all this worrying (hopefully) will be all for nothing.

Check in tomorrow for Day 9 of the Challenge with its prompt, "Something you wish you HAD done"

No comments:

Post a Comment