Wednesday, August 17, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-20 Make a playlist to someone and explain all the songs.

Well today's prompt is rather tough. It involves actual work, looking up songs, figuring  out which ones fit with the person you'd like to dedicate this post to etc. etc.

So, I've decided that I'm going to dedicate one song to a few of the most important people in my life. I'm not going to name them, for those who know me well, it'll be obvious which songs are for which people.

This will consist of TEN songs.

1.     Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd


This song brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it.  It reminds me of great memories, and while my tears flow, I can't help but smile and laugh. The person this song is for, made a huge impact on my life. I love you Kevin James. R.I.P. (I know I said no names, but this will be the only name I drop)

2.  Another One Bites The Dust by Queen


This song might be a bit pre mature, but the person it's for knows exactly who he is. This person also made a huge impact on my life. He's like a brother to me. Someone I know will always be there. And he's a stupid bitch too.

3. We've Only Just Begun by The Carpenters
.
This song goes out to two of the most amazing, wonderful people walking the face of the Earth. They motivate me, inspire me, and love me unconditionally. Two of the best role models anyone could have.

4. Bass Solo by Billy Sheehan
.

This Solo goes out to another one of my best friends. Another one of my brothers. Another person I know will always be there for me. Another Stupid Bitch!

5.White Liar by Miranda Lambert


This song goes out to someone I love very much. Someone I will always cherish, and protect, and be there for. Someone I very proud of. Someone who is string, beautiful, intelligent, and most of all someone with a very good heart.

6. Let it Be by The Beatles


This goes out to another one of my brothers. A Person who I've known for 20+ years. One of the best people I know. Someone who I know will always be there when I need him. Another Stupid Bitch too.

7. The Fire Man Song by The Firemen

This ridiculously stupid song goes out to another of my brothers. This person is a person I always know I can turn to. He served as inspiration for my book. Another Stupid Bitch.

8. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

As gay as it sounds, this song describes the person I'm dedicating it to perfectly. She makes me smile, she makes me happy. She challenges me to be better, and I hope her and I stay together for a long time.

9. My Nose Is Big by Anonymous

This song is for a certain someone who I've grown very close to in the past few years. She is a lot younger than I am, but she's family and I love her! I am very proud of the woman is she is becoming, and although I joke with her a lot, I hope she knows that she's beautiful inside and out!

10. Rosa Baila by Eduardo Paim


This goes out to the rest of my brothers. You know who you are. Here's hoping we get together and play some music real soon.

So this is my playlist, Nothing special, I repeat myself a lot, but it is what it is. All these people are special to me and big way. I love you all.

Check in tomorrow for Day 21 of the Challenge with its prompt, "Something you can't seem to get over."


No comments:

Post a Comment