Thursday, August 11, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-15 (Scenario) your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

Today's prompt is kinda stupid. If my best friend and I had gotten into a fight, and I'm talking drag out knock out knuckle fight to the death kinda fight and then he got in a car accident, I would be there by his side right away.

I am a very stubborn person, but my best friend is like my brother. Brothers fight all the time, but five minutes later everything is back to normal. So this prompt is stupid because, if that's your best friend, then no matter what has happened you will be right by their side after a car accident.

Of course, if it's just a little fender bender and no one is hurt, your intentions for being there might be to poke fun at them, but intention is over rated sometimes lol.

The point is, no matter what, I'd be there for my best friend.

check in tomorrow for Day 16 of the Challenge with its prompt, "3 things you are proud of about your personality."

No comments:

Post a Comment