Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-6 The person you like and why you like them

The person I chose to write about knows who she is. She is someone who has the power to make me smile and happy and in the same breath frown and angry. She is beautiful, intelligent, funny, opinionated, ambitious, strong, and many more wonderful adjectives.

I like her because, I know that she will always be there for me. Know that I can count on her to put a smile on my face no matter how crazy my day goes. She makes me want to be better. I look into her eyes, and I know she belongs in my life, even if it's just as a friend she belongs here.

She's amazing, and someone that I can see myself with for a very long time.

Sometimes we fight, and argue. Sometimes it gets real ugly. But we always seem to find resolution, and I think that is a very important quality to have. We don't just sweep things under the rug, we talk it out, we fight it out, but it gets Resolved.

The person I like is very special to me. I hope I show her just how special she truly is.

So, Josephine Rebecca Jerviss, you are the person I like, and all of the above is just a tiny scratch on the surface as to why I like you.

Check in tomorrow for Day 7 of the Challenge with its prompt-- "Your opinion on cheating on people."

No comments:

Post a Comment