Saturday, August 20, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-24 things you want to say to 5 different people

This prompt is one I am going to enjoy writing. I've decided that I am going to choose 5 people I don't know on a personal level and say what I need to say to them. Here goes in no particular order:

1. President Barack Obama
2. Moron.. uh I mean former Governor Sarah Palin
3. Republican people (Well the Rich ones)
4. Kurt Vonnegut
5. J.D. Salinger

1. President Barack Obama:

I voted for you, and bought into this massive Change you were supposedly going to bring to America. I defended you when people trash talked you, and said you were doing nothing. I believed you were what America needed, something fresh, and new, and progressive. The only change I've seen sir, is the color of your hair. What the fuck happened to that fighter, that scrapper that we voted into office? You have let me down, you have let your supporters down, you have let our great country down. And I have a hunch you have let yourself down as well. I do believe you will get re-elected, so lets make your second term, far greater than your lame duck first one.


2. Moron... Uh I mean former Governor Sarah Palin:

First and foremost let me just say, SHUT THE FUCK UP! You are an embarrassment to politics, and to women everywhere. Do yourself a huge favor, and disappear out of the public eye. I whole heartedly hate the stupid look on your stupid face every time any reporter asks you a question. I don't mean difficult questions either. You are dumbfounded and confused by every and any question spoken in your direction. I truly hope you don't decide to ever run for President of the United States, because as idiotic and stupid as I think you are, the American public just might be a little bit worse.

3. Republican people (Well the rich ones):

Stop with the fucking greed already. Do something to help this country for once in your pathetic golden spoon fed lives. You are the epitome of what is wrong with this country. You only care about the dollar bills in your account, and could care less about the ruins you leave your country in. Shame on you, all of you! There is one of you rich fucks who is smart. Warren Buffet! Please listen to this man, and pay the taxes you can easily afford, and help this country. You rich pieces of greedy shit should have all your money taken away from you.

4. Kurt Vonnegut:

One of my favorite authors. You sir, are the epitome of genius! Every word of every sentence in every novel is sheer perfection. I bow down to your mastery of the English language. I aspire to one day match even a quarter of your talent. thank you for classics like, "Slaughterhouse Five, The Sirens of Titan, Cat's Cradle, Galapagos, etc.) I love your writing, and it has inspired me thus far in my writing career.

5. J.D. Salinger:

When I first read "Catcher in the Rye," is when I truly knew I was going to write. Holden Caulfield, as awkward, and anti social as he was, inspired me. You wrote that character so well, and I could connect to him, even though we are not very alike. I fell in love with character driven fiction. Thank you for writing it. Thank you for inspiring me.

So those are the five people I have something to say to. I hope you enjoyed, and I hope I one day have the opportunity to say what I wrote and much more to any of these individuals. Obviously some of them will have to be in the after life.

Check in tomorrow for Day 25 of the Challenge with its prompt, "10 ways to win my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment