Monday, August 8, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-12 Things you want to say to an Ex

Today's prompt is things I want to say to an Ex. Interestingly enough this will be a short blog. Heres what I have to say:

In all of my relationships, I never held back. I always spoke my mind, whether it was good or bad, I communicated my thoughts to my significant other. I believe that it is very important to be able to disagree with your significant other once in a while. I think it's healthy for people to discuss their thoughts, and feelings, and opinions. Because even if it causes a knock down drag out argument, in the end it should resolve itself, because both parties spoke their minds, their feelings.

I don't have anything to say to any of my Ex's because I already told them everything I had to say. They are Ex's for reason right? I don't like to wonder what if. What if I had said this or that... Nope! I let it all out.

I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. I do not believe in second chances. Therefore I leave it all on the table, and if doing so causes us to break up, then we didn't belong together to begin with.

So to all my Ex's: I hope you are all in a better place than you were when you were with me. I hope you have found what you were looking for. And most of all, I hope you are all Happy.

Check in tomorrow for Day 13 of the Challenge with its prompt, "A date you would love to go on"

No comments:

Post a Comment