Sunday, August 21, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-25 Ten ways to win my heart

Today's prompt is about winning my heart. Here are ten sure fire ways:

1. Have a Sense of Humor

In other words be able to laugh at yourself, and take a joke. I love being able to joke around with people. If you are able to laugh at yourself and dish it right back out and make fun of me too, then you're golden.

2. Be intelligent

I'm not talking about nerdy brainy here. I'm talking about not being stupid. Be able to hold your own in debates, and add to the conversation. Be opinionated. Challenge me.

3. Be prepared to lose

This goes hand in hand with number 2. Challenge me, but be prepared to lose, because I always win! This also means know how to lose at things. Don't be a sore loser.

4. Be Honest

If something is bothering you spit it out. Give me the opportunity to take action. Communication is key in any relationship. If we could talk about anything and be honest about it, then our relationship will be limitless.

5. Laugh at my jokes

This is a no brainer. I'm hilarious, so when I make a joke (this will be often) laugh at it. It makes me feel good haha

6. Be appreciative

I like to do things for my significant other. I do these things because I want to, and not for recognition and not for any reciprocation. But knowing that the girl appreciates and notices the things I'm doing is always nice.

7. Enjoy reading,and/or music

I am passionate about writing and playing music. A world without either of those things would be hell for me. I'm not saying she has to read every word I write, or hear every note I play. What I am saying is she has to be able to have those days where we can just relax and listen to music, and laugh, or have those quiet nights when were both engulfed in a book.

8. Wear your heart on your sleeve

I am a Hopeless romantic. It isn't always a good thing, but I like the fact that I am able to show emotion and sensitivity towards things. I like doing some of the cheesy corny things we all make fun of. I'll probably make fun of it while I'm doing it, but she has to like to be romantisized(I know this isn't a word, but it should be!)

9. She has to have her own life away from the relationship

Clinginess is horrible. I think in order for my heart to be won, she has to give me a chance to miss her. If I see her every single day, eventually it'll get old. I have to be able to go out with the boys sometimes, and she has to have her girls to go out with sometimes too. Our own lives is a major plus in a relationship.

10. She has to love me for me

I don't want a girl who is looking to "fix" me. I want someone who can accept my attributes as well as my flaws(and trust me I got plenty of those) At the end of the day, she has to love my jokes, and my stubbornness. My good heart, and my temper. My smile, and my frown.

So those are ten things that will win my heart. There are other things that will help, but I want to stay a little mysterious haha.

check in tomorrow for Day 26 of the Challenge with its prompt, "Your religious beliefs."

No comments:

Post a Comment