Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-13 A date you would love to go on

At the risk of sounding ridiculously cheesy, it is my belief, that a date is made by the company you keep, and not necessarily by what you do. If I'm with the person I like or love, then anything we do will make me happy. But for the sake of the prompt, here are a few date's I'd love:

1. Simple and corny, Drive out of the city where we could actually see stars. Little picnic,
    lay out and talk, and enjoy each other's company.

2. Simple and corny part two. Invite her over to my place, cook her dinner, snuggle up on
    the couch watch a few movies, and fall asleep in one another's arms.

3. I'd love to go on a date to Central Park in New York, and just walk around, and then
    grab dinner at nearby restaurant.

4. Take a nice drive on a summer day out to Monterey or Santa Cruz, the whole way there
    listening to good music, and singing along (horribly I might add) Then have dinner
    overlooking the ocean. Then cap the night off with sitting on a blanket on the beach
    watching the waves crash, and talking.

There are many other little cutesy, corny dates I'd love to go on. But I'm sure these four will serve as enough inspiration for my friends to make fun of me.

Check in tomorrow for Day 14 of the Challenge with its prompt "Your views on Gay Marriage."





No comments:

Post a Comment