Monday, August 15, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-19 Something that never fails to make you feel better.

There are lots of things that never fail to make me feel better. What I have chosen to write about though is my writing.

It doesn't matter what kind of day I've had, from Amazing to completely Awful, all I have to do is power up my macbook pro, open up a word document, and start beating at the keyboard.

I write because it brings me joy(especially on difficult days). It allows me to openly express my emotions and inspirations. It alleviates my stress, and empowers my confidence. It gives me an outlet to vent frustrations, or to praise successes. It allows me to let it all out, instead of bottling it up inside.

I have been writing poetry, short stories, and fiction since I was in Middle School. It has never failed to put a smile on my face, or make me feel better.

Just a side note, the same could be said for playing music. But that is another topic all together.

Check in tomorrow for Day 20 of the Challenge with its prompt,  "Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs."

No comments:

Post a Comment