Friday, August 12, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-16 Three things you are proud of about your personality

I hate prompts that make me talk about myself. But here goes:

I am very proud of my personality in general. But if I had to choose three to talk about I'd have to go with, Sense of Humor, Honesty, and Good Heart.

First my Sense of Humor:

I consider myself to have a very good Sense of humor. I am sarcastic, witty and clever. I can laugh at myself, and I try not to take life too seriously. My outlook on life in general can be attributed to my sense of humor.

Second is my Honesty:

I have a tendency to be very opinionated, and honest. Sometimes that is a bad thing, I love to communicate my opinion and am rather blunt. But I do believe honesty is the best policy. If people don't like me for being blunt and honest, then they don't belong in my circle of friends. Honesty also ties into loyalty, I am a very loyal person. Once I befriend you, I'll always be there, even if we haven't spoken for ten years.

Lastly, my Good Heart:

I believe I have a Good Heart. I am always ready to help a friend out no matter what is going on in my life. I put my stuff on the back burner (not always a good thing for myself) to help others out.  I get a lot of happiness from doing that. I rather see my friends succeed, and me fail, than I succeed and watch them fail.

So all in all I'm a pretty good guy lol. Wouldn't you say?

Check in tomorrow for Day 17 of the Challenge with its prompt "Things that make you scared."

No comments:

Post a Comment