Sunday, July 31, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-4 Something you hate about yourself.

I try to be a very positive person, and focus on the things I love about myself, and not the things I don't.

But if I had to choose one thing I hate it would probably be my extreme stubbornness.

I come from long line of stubborn people, and am pretty set in my ways. If I think and believe the sky is red, no on will convince me otherwise.

This attribute sometimes gets me in trouble, people get angry or frustrated when they are involved in an argument or discussion with me because I will not let up. This especially causes issues when I'm in a romantic relationship. Thankfully, I have tweaked and fixed how extreme my stubbornness used to be. I now know how to compromise and let things go... Sometimes...

While this attribute gets me in trouble, it also is a very viable asset. If set out to do something my stubbornness will not let me give up, or not achieve it. If I trying to solve a problem, i will not quit until I get it.

If someone tells me "You can't do that" that is usually when i try extra hard to do it.

Bottom line, I hate that I'm so stubborn, but I wouldn't necessarily change that about myself. It allows me to pursue the things others would never dare to.

No comments:

Post a Comment