Saturday, July 30, 2011

30-Day Challenge-- Day-3 What kind of person attracts you?

I'm attracted to good hearted people first and foremost. I don't like shady individuals.

I'm attracted to people with great personalities, who are honest, and loyal, have a great sense of humor (ability to laugh at themselves a big plus) ambition, intelligence, opinions.

I'm attracted to people who are strong and people who fight for what they believe in. Not afraid to be vulnerable.

Morals and Values must be high on the priority list.

Physically I'm attracted to eyes. Color doesn't matter, sometimes just looking into a persons eyes allows you to see who they really are.

This has been a short blog, because I am attracted to very simple attributes. I just like GOOD PEOPLE.

Check in tomorrow for Day-4 of the challenge with its prompt-- "Something you about yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment