Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quote of the Day: Sigmund Freud

"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection."

-Sigmund Freud

Today's quote is dedicated to one of my heroes. Someone I've looked up to my whole life.
The man who created me. He who taught me values, and morals. Right from wrong.

My dad has always been there for me. Not just for me, but for everyone in our lives. He never wavers from helping us with our problems, or issues.

He has lived a life filled with dignity and honor.

I am who I am because of his teachings, and his life style.

He is an amazing husband.

A looked-up-to brother.

Successful in his career.

Upstanding citizen.

Passionate about the people he loves.

He is one of the most genuinely, good hearted, men roaming this Earth.

I want to take this opportunity to Thank You Dad, for always being you. For believing in me. For allowing me to always follow my dreams. For giving me advice, for listening to my problems. For being a father, and a friend all in one. For loving me unconditionally, and never judging my decisions, whether or not they are right or wrong.

I only hope, I can one day become half the man that you are. To take care of my family and friends as well as you have. To find a woman to love, as much as you love mom. To be an honest, hard working, Man!

You are who I want to become.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment